lipHe is a place that you would instantly consider as your second home, this is how we wished to conceive this beautiful and calm hideout.
Nestled in an area surrounded by olive and pine trees, you will certainly savour the tranquil environment and recover from your daily hassle. We are firm believers that a naturally balanced way of life is key to our well-being, our various services are therefore customized in order to enable you to put your full attention on your health and comfort. We also value the importance of interacting with our visitors and providing them with tailor-made recommendations.
Infrared saunas are dry heat saunas that use infrared light to warm the body. The infrared rays penetrate deep into the body and heat the body directly, and hence the infrared saunas operate at much lower temperatures than regular saunas. The infrared sauna typically operates at 45-55 degrees Celsius whereas the regular sauna typically operates at 80-95 degrees Celsius. Although the temperature is lower, the efficient nature of heating the body directly makes infrared saunas amongst the most comfortable and most beneficial.
Benefits of infrared saunas are as follows:
1. Detoxification: Infrared saunas cause a profound sweat, flushing toxic acids and heavy metals from the body. When compared to traditional saunas, infrared saunas allow you to eliminate about seven times more toxins.
2. Relaxation: Infrared sauna therapy promotes relaxation by helping to balance your body’s level of cortisol, your body’s primary stress hormone. The heat generated by the sauna will also help to relax muscles and relieve tension throughout the body, allowing you to relax and de-stress.
3. Pain Relief: If you suffer from muscle aches or joint pain, infrared saunas can relieve this form of inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing your muscles.
4. Weight Loss: An article, titled Effect of Sweating, in the Journal of the American Medical Association concluded that a 30-minute infrared sauna session could burn roughly 600 calories.
5. Improved Circulation: As the heat from infrared saunas increases your core body temperature, your circulation will increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation after intense exercise.
6. Skin Purification: Infrared sauna technology can help purify your skin by eliminating toxins from your pores and increasing circulation, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier-looking skin.
Nutritional microscopy is a live blood analysis done by taking a pinprick of blood from the finger and analyzing it using a high powered microscope. The analysis offers you a unique insight into the state of your blood which is normally not detected during normal blood tests. The blood tests done in standard lab evaluations in hospitals and clinics concentrate on counts and quantities, e.g. number of white and red blood cells, cholesterol or blood sugar level, etc. The nutritional microscopy, on the other hand, captures the quality of the blood and reveals the effects of your diet and lifestyle on your system e.g. quality of your red blood cells, cell oxygenation, presence of parasites/bacteria, toxic crystals, stress level of specific organs like the liver, blood acidity, level of exposure to airwave pollution (i.e. from computers, cell phones, microwave…).